If you’re looking at this site, chances are, you or one of your close friends or relatives is about to get married and you’ve been asked to give a wedding speech. This can be pretty daunting, especially if you’re not used to speaking in a crowd. I remember my first go doing a best man speech, more than 20 years ago. Fortunately I was surrounded by a lot of good friends and had a lot of help in preparing for the big day. I’d even done some courses in public speaking, but I still wasn’t sure if I had the content right. Bottom line, I was nervous as hell, got away with it, but still to this day, think I could have done it better, if I’d just known more about what I was supposed to say and do. I needed a plan. I needed to know how to write a wedding speech.
Three hot tips for delivering wedding speeches:
- Thank people! The more people you can include in the thanks, the more happy faces you’ll see in the crowd. Just as importantly, don’t forget someone, you don’t want them to feel left out if they’ve contributed something, even something small.
- Relax – no one is expecting Barack Obama to deliver a speech written by his speech writing staff. Everyone expects a heartfelt contribution from you, not a Nobel Prize acceptance.
- Be welcoming. Welcome everyone, whether you like them or not. Thank anyone who has travelled a long way.
No matter which role you have in the wedding, you need to know how to write a wedding speech. Just remember that most of the people in the crowd are there to have a good time. If you want to increase their enjoyment of the day, then you need to get the length, content and tone right. If you can do those few things right then the pressure is off.
This is where some professional help is warranted. Th process to write a wedding speech can follow a specific formula and if you stick to that formula you can get it right 100% of the time. Getting the speech drafted can take a long time without a template, but imagine how professional you’ll look if the content and feel are right.
Getting the tone and length right is often the most difficult thing. A wedding speech is supposed to be at least a little entertaining. A professionally designed speech writing guide can not only help with the speech, but can allow you the time to get on with everything else and leave you more relaxed on the day.
So what do you get with your wedding speeches?
- 20 top quality professionally prepared speeches, adaptable to any situation.
- The formula to create your own speech from scratch.
- Over 100 witty toasts to choose from.
- A complete how to guide on delivery, to make sure you look and sound great on the day.
- A complete protocol and etiquette guide tailored to your specific role. Making sure you fulfil your role and duties in your role, as well as giving a killer speech.
- A money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your package you can send it back within 8 weeks for a full, no questions, guaranteed refund.
Each pack comes with a couple of bonus eBooks relevant to your role.
Every pack also comes with the Unstoppable Confidence Audio Program: put together by a professional hypnotherapist. Sit back and relax with your headphones on. Listen as your confidence levels rise.
All of the books are in an easy to read, easy to follow format. You can absorb the entire thing in a single night, and just refer back to specific sections as needed. If your friend or relative has asked you to help out in their big day, then you need to fulfil that responsibility to the best of your ability. Make their special day great with a wedding speech you can be proud of, that they will appreciate and that the guests will remember.